The Beaufort House is Asheville Historic Inns' best-kept secret. This Victorian-style home was built in 1894 by Mayor Theodor Davidson. It was once the home to actor Charlton Heston at the beginning of his career in the 1940s. Situated on over an acre of picturesque land, this historic landmark is within walking distance of downtown Asheville. You and your family are sure to enjoy our spacious guest rooms complete with antique-style décor and modern amenities.
Start planning your stay today. Visit our Gallery page to see photos of the Beaufort House.
You're sure to enjoy your stay at the Beaufort House. Our amenities include:
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- On-site concierge services
- Gourmet breakfast served daily
- Private entryways and off-street parking
- Luxury robes, grooming and bath products
- Complimentary wine and snack from 4 :30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
We have vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options on our rotating breakfast menu.
Call today to learn more about our unique amenities.